Roksprocket

• In Progress
    Posted in: Legacy Theme  

jnracv
    October 1, 2014 at 12:51 am #350

Hey guys,

I’m having some major issues with RokSprocket for this template. I’ve tried installing it every way I can including the new “directly from the web” route provided by the joomla interface. It always times out when I try to use the whole package. I then went the route of uploading it to the server and using discover or getting at it through the tmp folder. I made more progress on the latter however roksprocket from the component menu doesn’t work… It displays an error with “500 … roksprocketView”. Furthermore, whenever I upload the mod_roksprocket, the whole site breaks not allowing me front or back-end acccess. I usually have to go to web/plugins/system/roksprocket* and rename those files before my site will come back online. I’ve read that roksprocket will conflict with other modules, etc so I was wondering if anyone knew what those modules were. All other rok* modules/plugins/etc work fine just the roksprocket is giving me hell. Any help would be great appreciated!

James

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.